CREDAI Youth Wing – Aurangabad
CREDAI Youth Wing is formed keeping in view the need to bring together the next generation of real estate builders and developers so that they can be groomed and nurtured to become better professionals, ethical businessmen and true leaders in Real Estate. Inculcating strong values and developing a knowledge and learning based environment for these young and bright developers, CREDAI Youth Wing will ensure that our leaders of tomorrow will be well informed and knowledgeable with an open mind and the strongest of the business values. CREDAI looks towards its young members to strengthen the next wave of developers in our Association from the grass-root levels.
This is not a theme that only takes care of the front of a real estate business. This is also a WordPress-based property management system which allows you to own and maintain a real estate marketplace, coordinate your agents, accept submissions and offer membership packages.
The Youth Wing aims to educate the second generation entrepreneurs on various aspects of the business through learning summits and study. It will a platform for ensure knowledge sharing, interaction through business forums and contributing to society through CSR initiative / activities.
Vision – “BUILDING A NEW TOMORROW”
CREDAI believes in preparing for the future by starting in the present. A new tomorrow is guaranteed to India if its creators are trained and honed for it today.
Mision – “TO CREAT A MORE KNOWLEDGEABLE, TRANSPARENT AND TRUSTED YOUTH-DELIVERING VALUES”
- To perpetuate an ethical code of conduct, which is self-imposed and mandatory for all the youth member developers of CREDAI.
- To maintain integrity & transparency in the profession of Housing and Real Estate Development.
- To encourage and support developers to increase their efficiency in the development/ construction activities by efficient training programs.
- To disseminate data, statistics and other related information in this sector.
- To promote the interest of Construction Workers and to educate them on best practices.
- To encourage research in habitat, construction and Real Estate Development.
The CREDAI Youth wing work with formation of 8 Task Force teams:
- CREST (CREDAI Study and Training)
- Study Tour
- CREDAI Clean City Movement (CCCM)
- Chapter Creation
- Image, Branding and Communications
MEMBER ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA :
- Should be a Real Estate Developer whose company is enrolled as CREDAI member
- Should be a Director/ Partner in the family business
- Age Criteria: above 21 and below 40 years