I am falling short of words to express my sincerest thanks for ambiguously appointing me as the president for our esteem organisation for the tenure 2017-2019. It is immensely satisfying as well as honourable to shoulder this important role for the organisation and knowing that I have your faith, confidence and well wishes which make it easier. I would like to let you know that I will address your concern backed by our competent team which is a fusion of maturity and energy.
I started as a member of managing committee of CREDAI- Aurangabad in the year 2000 and had the privilege to paly different roles under the phenomenal supervision of the past presidents who have made us what we are right now. With 187 members I have observed that though we all are on the same grounds we are not competitors but we strive to head further as team.
I have some goals which I will like to fulfil so that we can reach new heights in aspects of reputation and success of the association I welcome all of yours honest opinions and efforts to achieve the same.
My areas of interest are:
- Improvising the effectiveness in terms of cost and technology via. Research.
- To conduct workshops/seminars throughout the tenure on important subjects vis. – RERA, GST and Affordable housing.
- Conduct survey of housing stock(Demand and Supply)
- Branding of CREDAI- Aurangabad.
- Developing Responsive Websites.
- Implementing RERA for betterment of members.
- Focusing more on self-development of members to stay on tar with latest innovation and strategies.
- Strengthening CREDAI-Youth Wing and Women’s Wing.
- Targeting to increase the number of members developers to 200.
- Organizing Dream Homes Expo.
- Celebration of Foundation Day.
- Organizing Study Tour- National and International.
- Vibrant PR agency.
- Constant study of the market data.
- To create strong secretariat.
Mr. Ravi Wattamwar